Sample Freshman Year Schedules
Below you will find example class schedules for your first year at WSU Tri-Cities. These plans are meant to assist in schedule planning, and can be changed if a class is full or if you are required to take a different course based on placement exams results.
You will meet with an academic advisor at orientation before solidifying your schedule and registering for classes.
- General Biological Sciences
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science, B.S.
- Computer Sciences, B.A.
- Digital Technology & Culture
- Electrical Engineering
- Elementary Education
- Environmental Science
- General Humanities
- Integrated Plant Sciences (Viticulture & Enology)
- General Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering
- General Physical Sciences
- General Social Sciences
In evaluating your application, the University will consider the following factors:
- Grade point average and standardized test scores
- The strength of your high school course work, including senior-year course work
- Grades that you earned and improvement you’ve shown in your academic performance
- The additional information you provide us in your personal statement