Do any of these statements describe YOU?
- Talented student
- Determined to finish college
- First generation in your family to go to college
- Documented disability
TRIO Student Support Services is here to help students like you.
Our services include:
- Individualized success plans
- Academic advising
- One-on-one tutoring appointments
- Priority class registration
- Career guidance
- Study skills training
- College success workshops
- Cultural enrichment activities
- Field trips
- Financial literacy workshops
- Graduate school counseling
- Much more to come
TRIO has served students like Oprah Winfrey, John Quinones, A.C. Green, & Patrick Ewing . . . and we would like to serve YOU!
Want more information?
Student applications are available in East Building, Room 203, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-372-7157.
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Students, download the PDF form to apply for TRIO Student Support Services assistance.
Right click on the link below and save the file to your computer.