Fitness Club Membership Reimbursement Program
As WSU Tri-Cities does not have an on-campus fitness center, WSU Tri-Cities sponsors a partial reimbursement program for students who are members of a local fitness club.
Who is eligible?
- All fee-paying WSU Tri-Cities students enrolled in and completing 6 or more credits per semester on the Richland Campus. DDP classes do not qualify.
- Students using state tuition waivers are not eligible.
How much is reimbursed?
- Reimbursement is for 50% of the monthly dues at the individual rate.
What can be reimbursed?
- Monthly fitness center membership dues at the individual rate. Joining fees, fitness classes, personal trainers or individual sessions will not be reimbursed.
How does the reimbursement process work?
- Complete the downloadable form and return the form with a copy of the fitness club account history statement showing:
- the club name and address;
- student name;
- monthly dues amount;
- and confirmation of dues payments for the months for which you are seeking reimbursement and have been paid in full.
- The completed reimbursement form and account history must be returned to the WSU Tri-Cities Student Accounts window in the West Building by 5 p.m. by the dates listed on the reimbursement form.