Composition and Tenure
The Chancellor shall appoint the Tri-Cities Campus Services and Activities (S&A) Fees Committee as follows:
- The current President of ASWSU Tri-Cities (standing position).
- The current Finance Chair of ASWSU Tri-Cities (standing position).
- The Vice Chancellor of Finance and Administration, or designee (standing position).
- The Vice Chancellor of Enrollment Management and Student Services, or designee (standing position).
- A member of the teaching faculty appointed by the Chancellor from nominations made by the Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs (two-year position).
- Four Washington State University Tri-Cities students nominated by ASWSU Tri-Cities President and appointed by the Chancellor (one-year positions).*
*At least one of the six student positions is to be filled by a graduate student currently enrolled in the academic year.
A vacancy in any Committee position shall be filled prior to any formal Committee meeting.
The Committee elects the Chair from the student members.
Each member shall have one vote.
A quorum shall consist of seven members, a majority of whom shall be students.
- Group Trainings
12-2 p.m., West 136D
2-4 p.m., West 136D
- Proposals Due
5:00 p.m. SARequest@tricity.wsu.edu & in-person sign up for proposal hearings in West 269A
- S&A Proposal Hearings & Deliberations
CIC 125T (Hoot Conference Room)
- Monday, 3/24
12–1 p.m., 3–4 p.m.
- Tuesday, 3/25
- Wednesday, 3/26
12–1:30 p.m., 3–4 p.m.
- Thursday, 3/27
- Friday, 3/28
1–2 p.m., 3–5 p.m.
- Monday, 3/24
- Letter to Chancellor
5 p.m., Office of the Chancellor
- Letter to President
5 p.m., Office of the President