How will you pay for college?
You can afford college! Learn how with tips from Erik Pielstick, Certified College Planning Specialist
Join us for a free educational seminar that will focus on financial planning for high school students and their parents.
We’ll discuss FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), scholarships, and other information you’ll need to understand in order the maximize how much financial aid you can receive. Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we’ll cover the best strategies for paying for school without putting a strain on your finances.
Admission is free, but pre-registration is required to get the 48-page College Financial Planning guide. For questions, please contact 509-372-7606 or email email@example.com.
- How to pay for college in a failing economy
- How to develop a strategy to meet college costs you’ll come across
- How to pick colleges that give the best financial aid packages
- Why SAT scores matter and how to improve them
- How career planning saves money
- College loans — new rules, what's available, who re-pays and when
- How much the government expects you to pay and how they calculate it
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your family contribution
- How to increase tax deductions and credits
- What you must know about blended families
- Strategies to increase aid and costly mistakes to avoid
Call 509-372-7606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on an information contact list.