Educational Leadership Requirements
Admission requirements are determined by WSU’s Graduate School and by the Department of Educational Leadership and Counseling Psychology. These requirements include:
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 (B average) in the last 60 semester hours of graded undergraduate course work or 12 credits of graduate study
- Official transcripts of all previous college and university work.
- Favorable letters of recommendation
- Completed Graduate School and Department applications
- The Graduate Record Examination is NOT REQUIRED for the master’s degree and credential programs; it is required for admission to the doctoral program
Prospective students should contact Helen Berry, 372-7396, email@example.com, for application materials.
Requirements vary for the degree and credential programs. Detailed information is available from Helen Berry, 372-7396, firstname.lastname@example.org.