Department of Educational Leadership
The educational leadership program offers graduate studies at the master’s and doctoral levels, as well as administrator certification programs for the superintendent, residency principal, and residency program administrator. Educational leadership program faculty provide a balance and integration of practical experience, theory, and research — while preparing educational leaders who function as scholar-practitioners.
- Master of Education with a specialization in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
Washington State University Tri-Cities offers the Master of Education (Ed.M.) degree with specializations in Literacy, ELL/Bilingual Education, and Curriculum & Instruction (with a general emphasis or an emphasis in math/science education). The Ed.M. is a non-thesis degree designed for educators wishing to extend their professional knowledge and enhance their competence as practitioners. Course credit also may be used to meet continued certification requirements or lead to a Bilingual Education, Middle-Level Math, Special Education, and/or English Language Learner endorsement. Coursework may also be used to fulfill the Professional Certification Requirements.
- Master of Education with a specialization in Literacy Education
- Master of Education with a specialization in ELL/Bilingual Education
- Master of Education with a specialization in Curriculum and Instruction