Student Services

Disability Services

Dispute resolution

Students are encouraged to resolve concerns by first contacting the Disability Services office at (509) 372-7352 or those with hearing disabilities may use 1-800-833-6388 (Washington Relay Services) and they will contact our office, so that we can discuss your issues.

It is in everyone's best interest that disputes over reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities be settled as quickly and informally as possible. The University offers a formal procedure for students to lodge a complaint or grievance with the institution.

However, anyone who believes there has been an act of discrimination by the University on the basis of disability against any person or group, may file a complaint with the:

U.S. Department of Education
Office of Civil Rights

Voice: (206) 220-7900
TDD: (206) 203-7907

Washington State Human Rights Commission
Voice: 1-800-662-2755
TDD: 1-800-300-7525