Windows XP Wireless Setup
NOTE: Microsoft is discontinuing support for updates to Windows XP in less than a year. As of April 2014 Windows XP computers will no longer be compliant with WSU network policy.
- Connect to the "WSUTC Visitor" network.
- Open a web browser to https://wireless.tricity.wsu.edu/activate
- Login with your WSU Tri-Cities username and password.
- Either run the wireless activation application that is downloaded automatically or click on manual setup.
- For manual setup copy the key that the system generated for you and use it to connect to the "WSUTC Activated" network.