Android Wireless Setup
- Open Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
Select the "WSUTC Visitor" network.
- Open a web browser and go to https://wireless.tricity.wsu.edu/activate
Enter your WSU TriCities username and password.
- You may either choose to install and run the autoconfigure app or configure the network manually.
For manual configureation select the "click here" link at the bottom.
- Long-press and select all of the text in the Network Key box.
- Select the copy button at the top of the screen.
- Go back to the wireless settings screen.
Long-press and forget the WSUTC Visitor network.
- Select the WSUTC Activated network.
Long-press the password field and select paste.
- Press Connect. You should now be connected to the secure WSUTC Activated network.