Printing to network comptuers is available for all students with a WSUTC computer lab account.
Students are given a one time 200 page print allowance when they first start printing, extra pages can be purchased from the Copy Center or from Student Accounts for $0.05 per page. You can check your print balance by going to https://www.tricity.wsu.edu/print from on-campus.
*Note: Since students receive a one time credit of $10 to their account, "zero" balance will actually show as "($10.00)" (negative $10).
- From the computer labs labs - All WSUTC computer labs automatically connect to the printer in the lab.
- Quick web print - You can quickly print Office documents or PDF files at https://www.tricity.wsu.edu/print (from on-campus only).
From your laptop
- First you need to be connected to the WSUTC_ENC wireless network.
- Windows computers will need to connect to \\nextel.tricity.wsu.edu and install one of the available printers (you will need to enter your WSUTC computer account password)
- OS X users will see printers published on the network.