Computing and Telecommunication Center
STUDENT EMAIL ACCESS:
- NOTE: If you previously have accessed your student email before this semester and are getting errors when logging in now, DON'T go to outlook.com to get your email, but rather go to email.wsu.edu. Student email accounts were migrated to Office365 mail over the summer break. Make sure to update any bookmarks you have.
- More information can be found at http://email.wsu.edu/aboutoffice365.html
Are you here for:
- Zzusis questions: For questions about Zzusis and your Live @edu email, please contact the Pullman help desk at (509)-335-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Angel access/support: For Angel questions, call (509) 372-7203 or email email@example.com
- NID: Need to create your WSU Network ID (zzusis, etc)? : You can create your account here. This account will let you register for classes, check grades, and access all other WSU web resources. This will also be the same username/password you'll use for Angel access.
- Forgot your Office 365 Email (WSU student email) password? If you haven't yet created your email account, you can get your temporary password in Zzusis under the Content link on the right. You can then use that password along with your full email address (@email.wsu.edu) at http://email.wsu.edu/. If it doesn't work and you don't have a security question, then you'll need to call the Pullman help desk at (509)335-4357.
- WSUTC Computer Account: This account lets you access WSUTC campus computers and connect to the campus wireless. See the links to the left to request an account or reset your password.
WSU Tri-Cities Room CIC 225