Second Bachelor’s Degree
- Students who have received a bachelor’s degree in another area may obtain a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration by presenting total credits of at least 150 hours and by fulfilling the following departmental requirements:
- Business Certification Courses: Engl 101; EconS 101 & 102 ; Math 201 & 202; Acctg 230 & 231; B Law 210; MgtOp 215; MIS 250.
- College of Business General Requirements: ComSt 102 or HD 205 [C]; Engl 402 [W] or 403 [W]; Pol S Elective; Soc or Psych [S,K]; and the College of Business Global Learning Requirement (6 credits).
- The College of Business Core Courses: MgtOp 301; MgtOp 340; Mktg 360; Fin 325; MgtOp 491 or 492.
- Courses required for the student's chosen major (Business Administration or Management and Operations (organizational track).
- The second degree can usually be completed in two years, depending on the number of business requirements completed as electives for the first undergraduate degree. Second degree students must have completed the Business Certification Courses before enrolling in 300- or 400-level business courses. Students should consult an undergraduate Business advisor for specific requirements.