College of Business
The College of Business at Washington State University will be recognized as a leading business school among our land-grant peers.
As an integral part of Washington State University, a research orientated land-grant institution, the College of Business positively impacts the business and academic communities of Washington State, the region, and the world:
- By advancing knowledge through scholarly and applied research.
- By developing globally competitive business leaders, educators, and scholars.
- By creating value through engagement with business and academic communities.
We share the overarching values of Washington State University:
- Integrity, Trust, and Respect
- Discovery, Innovation, and Creativity
- Land-grant Ideals
- Diversity and Global Citizenship
- Freedom of Expression
As an outgrowth of our vision, mission and values, the strategic priorities of the WSU College of Business are:
- Global Outlook: We are committed to broadly developing an appreciation in our students for the cultural and social dimensions of the global business environment.
- Research: We are committed to conducting quality research, publishing in our fields' premier journals, and preparing doctoral students for academic careers.
- Professional Perspectives: We are committed to developing professional and responsible future business leaders.
- Innovation: We are committed to fostering innovative ideas and entrepreneurial thinking in our students and faculty.
- Goal 1: Further our national and international reputation for conducting quality research, and training future scholars and educators.
- Goal 2: Develop business leaders with a broad global perspective and the professional skills necessary to succeed in the global business environment.
- Goal 3: Broaden our engagement with the academic and business communities of the state, region, and the world.
- Goal 4: Foster a climate of respect, cooperation, and excellence in all College of Business activities.