Bridges Plans of Study
Plans will change effective fall 2013. They will be updated when the new requirements are in place.
Please note: Computer Science and Elementary plans of study are currently being developed and will be available as soon as they are ready.
Bachelor of Arts Degrees
- B.A. in Business Administration
- B.A. in Computer Science
- B.A. in Digital Technology & Culture
- B.A. in Education
- B.A. in English, Literature Option
- B.A. in English, Professional Writing Option
- B.A. in History
- B.A. in Social Sciences
Bachelor of Science Degrees
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- B.S. in Computer Science
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- B.S. in Environmental Science
- B.S. in General Biological Sciences
- B.S. in General Mathematics
- B.S. in General Physical Sciences
- B.S. in Integrated Plant Science: Viticulture and Enology
- B.S. in Nursing
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.S. in Psychology
For more information please contact:
CBC Counselors and WSU Tri-Cities academic advisors help students decide what type of degree to pursue based on their interests, values and abilities.
Another very important role is to work with the student to develop an education plan outlining the courses they need to complete their degree program.
Why visit your advisor?
- Information on program requirements
- Course selection and planning
- Career plans and goals
- Extracurricular and volunteer interests
- Professional involvement
- Concerns about academic progress